Dish Terminates More Retailers

Dude you have 5000 posts in a year and a half.

Dude, every board has one guy who talks the most and says the least. Your only course is to appease him. Getting into this little personal spat is not helping anyone. His entire life revolves around this fourm so you got to respect that.

I agree that unless one works in the industry or has personnally been affected by this topic, then they have no business posting in this particular thread.

With that, now i've said too much.

Dude, every board has one guy who talks the most and says the least. Your only course is to appease him. Getting into this little personal spat is not helping anyone. His entire life revolves around this fourm so you got to respect that.

I agree that unless one works in the industry or has personnally been affected by this topic, then they have no business posting in this particular thread.

Sorry I will leave now. Let you retailers get back to getting Fired.;)

...Youc commenting on things YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

and I would submit that you don't know a whole lot about it either...

...Again, there are a few retailers that were out right stealing from Dish, but there are also some innocent victims here as well. So please do not group all these retailers together.

Any retailer that shows up on the weekly termination thread and that has been canned by Dish deserves it.

Yes that is a good point.
Some people need forums to make their life complete.
I have him on ignore.

Dude you have 5000 posts in a year and a half.

and I've got 36000+ posts in 5 years...what the heck is your point?

dishvip said:
a. thats funny
b. you must have worked for one of those fired retialers huh?

Sorry kid, you don't make that rule.

In my house, I make the rules! lol! I think you're trying to remind me that opinions are allowed, and I will assume that you would mean that to be opinions about the topic.

Ok, my opinion is with slamminc. Retailers who circumvent Dish policy should get the boot. However, I also believe that some customers are culpable as well.

I really don't know much about this topic and I don't think anyone cares what my opinion is, but there you have it.

In my house, I make the rules! lol! I think you're trying to remind me that opinions are allowed, and I will assume that you would mean that to be opinions about the topic.

Ok, my opinion is with slamminc. Retailers who circumvent Dish policy should get the boot. However, I also believe that some customers are culpable as well.

I really don't know much about this topic and I don't think anyone cares what my opinion is, but there you have it.

you're wrong. we do care what your opinion is on the subject. your opinion and everyone else's here is important. i haven't posted anything on this subject because i really don't know anything about it and have no opinions on it but i'm still interested on what you and others have to say about it. the one thing we can't forget is not to make it into a personal thing. Let's not do it because it's a rule, lets not make it personal because there is no need for it :):up

you're wrong. we do care what your opinion is on the subject. your opinion and everyone else's here is important. i haven't posted anything on this subject because i really don't know anything about it and have no opinions on it but i'm still interested on what you and others have to say about it. the one thing we can't forget is not to make it into a personal thing. Let's not do it because it's a rule, lets not make it personal because there is no need for it :):up

Hear, hear! Well said. I never meant to state any rules as hall is spinning. I like it here to get facts and maybe help others with facts I think I know. Pesonally, I don't care much about cyber-opinions, but that's just my opinion, lol!

...Ok, my opinion is with slamminc. Retailers who circumvent Dish policy should get the boot. However, I also believe that some customers are culpable as well...

Any retailer that gets canned didn't get canned because of three, five, 10, or 50 customers being "culpable". They got canned because they broke their contract with Dish, and they had to work hard to do it.

and I've got 36000+ posts in 5 years...what the heck is your point?

a. thats funny
b. you must have worked for one of those fired retialers huh?
LOL wow dude that is some stellar logic there bud.
So if someoine comments pertaining to customers also being at fault then they must be from one of the fired companies?
You also have no clue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)