Dish to carry 14 Voom HD channels? 10 Channels --> YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ats7627

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
This just in from the retailer facts blast.

"Effective April 30, 2005 the HD pack just got better with 14 Voom HD original channels including Rush HD, Worldsports, Gallery HD, Auction HD, Rave, The Lab, Ultra HD, Equator HD, Monsters, Family Room, Animania, Majestic and more movies."

It only list 12, I don't know what they are referring to as more movies.

the other 2 are Guy TV and HDNews, it was listed in the orginal release. So I guess they decided they could carry 4 more?

Yeah interesting.

The additonal for that this "fax blast" includes is

Family Room
Worldsports
Auction HD
Lab HD

Yup I just got this in my mail as well.

• DISH Network leads in HD Programming – Effective April 30, 2005, the HD Pak just got better with 14 VOOM HD original channels which include RUSH HD, World Sports, Gallery HD, Auction HD, Rave, The Lab, Ultra HD, Equator HD, Monsters HD, Family Room, Animania, Majestic and more movies.

I need clarification here. :) Anyone know... (Come in mighty contacts) :D

Yeah really!!

Say what you will about Ergen but he does know how to throw a party eh.

Now if we can just get more recievers working like the 942 we would be sub's of the next number 1 DBS company.

BFG said:
the other 2 are Guy TV and HDNews, it was listed in the orginal release. So I guess they decided they could carry 4 more?

I HIGHLY doubt they will carry LAB. It's obvious they dont't know sh*t yet, just sending out anything they have.

Gallery and Auction is also on the edge for me...

T2k said:
I HIGHLY doubt they will carry LAB. It's obvious they dont't know sh*t yet, just sending out anything they have.

Gallery and Auction is also on the edge for me...

While I personally agree with you on Lab, I take issue with Gallery. That is one of my favorite channels!

CDH.

Just an update. There will only be 10 channels not 14 as listed in the dealer mailing. I have confirmed this with Dish Network.

I have also confirmed that the VOOM channels will only be available from 61.5 on May 1st.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts