DISH to hire 100 Customer Service Reps

Charlie, I beg you, let the DIRT team train them.

Amen to that.

As to the wages It shouldn't matter,if someone is willing to work then they should be willing to learn to do the job right not half butted.

Teehar said:
Amen to that.

As to the wages It shouldn't matter,if someone is willing to work then they should be willing to learn to do the job right not half butted.

I work at DISH & with incentive, bonus & commission you can easily earn 30-40k. I work with many highly trained college grads. You haters don't know what you are talking about.

I seen a perk is a free sat system, via dish, for working with them. What package do they give to you for free??? Do you have to be there for a certin amount of time, before you are eligaible to get the benifits?

Mfinchv1 said:
I seen a perk is a free sat system, via dish, for working with them. What package do they give to you for free??? Do you have to be there for a certin amount of time, before you are eligaible to get the benifits?

If its anything like being in-house installer. Its top 250 up to 2 rooms. No DVD. 90 days.

My guess is AT120 is what they get for free and that they should get AT250 with a two room DVR for free. The good thing is that they have some good benefits. In my area, $12 per hour plus benefits is not bad pay.

I see a political career in your future.
Not at all. The voting public is made up mostly of fanboys now. "Our guy is best. Your guy sucks." Nobody weighs each issue individually anymore. They love every position of their party or candidate, and hate every position of the opposing party and/or candidate. That's the sort of mindless devotion I hate, which should be pretty clear by now.

Besides, that center has over a thousand employees; DIRT is a handful of people.

You don't think training is one for one do you? We do training for hundreds of employees, one person. Video's, Powerpoint, etc... etc... Most employees need little else than viewing those, and attending your presentations. The ones that need more you give more time to. I have no doubt the DIRT team could actually come with a training program and do it themselves. My post was actually sincere, Dish should seriously consider including the DIRT team for training CSR's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)