Dish will carry WWE:RR in HD, and looks like they wont add $10 Like D*

coldblood2k7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Dish will carry Royal Rumble In HD, and apparently are not charching $10 more like Directv does...

WWE: Royal Rumble 2008
clear.gif
Thirty Superstars will fill the ring, but only one will leave with a guaranteed title opportunity at WrestleMania. Available in HD on channel 9467, SD on 455/472!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3...shwwehdru8.png

I think thats a misprint on dish's website. The big question is will dish leave their subscribers in the dark when RAW goes HD on the next day? Also, Will dish add the CW to markets that has the CW in HD when Smackdown goes HD this Friday? Lots of wrestling in HD that dish subs will be missing out if dish doesn't get moving!

This may sound dumb to some.

But I see the potential for Dish to lose alot of customers if they don't get USA and Sci-Fi up soon.

I was at my dads today and he has a DirecTV install scheduled for 1/19. If Dish gets USA and SCi-Fi up, he'll cancel it, if they don't he's gone.

He's a WWE nut. He's had Dish since 1999, pays $180.00 a month to them.

He said he has no problem going to DirecTV if Dish doesn't get off their asses. They caved to MLB and put up that joke of a station called TBS HD, the last HD station they added by the way.

Now they need to cave to the most watched program on cable, WWE Raw.

Last edited:
I think thats a misprint on dish's website. The big question is will dish leave their subscribers in the dark when RAW goes HD on the next day? Also, Will dish add the CW to markets that has the CW in HD when Smackdown goes HD this Friday? Lots of wrestling in HD that dish subs will be missing out if dish doesn't get moving!

WWE HD Broadcast debut dates:

Raw-Monday-USAHD-01/21
ECW-Tuesday-SCIFIHD-01/22
SD!-Friday-CWHD-01/25

Thanks TVsharp, I didnt know ECW was on ScifiHD. I have to set my dvr since Sunday(Royal Rumble) will be the first time that I will watch wwe in over three years. Now that its finally in hd... Vinny mac has my eyes..

Thanks TVsharp, I didnt know ECW was on ScifiHD. I have to set my dvr since Sunday(Royal Rumble) will be the first time that I will watch wwe in over three years. Now that its finally in hd... Vinny mac has my eyes..

You're welcome. I used to watch WWE and stopped a while ago, but now that they are starting to broadcast it in HD, it got me interested in watching it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts