Dishanywhere App Crashing

Just downloaded Dish Anywhere app on iPad running IO13. Every time I try to open it, it crashes. Any suggestions

thanks
Dugan

Hey there, Dugn5468! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the DISH Anywhere App and I would love to investigate it with you. Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it? -- Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey there, Dugn5468! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the DISH Anywhere App and I would love to investigate it with you. Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it? -- Sam F
He said he just installed it! Why would he uninstall/reinstall something he JUST installed?

He said he just installed it! Why would he uninstall/reinstall something he JUST installed?

Hey there, HipKat! By deleting and reinstalling, we are eliminating any issues that could be causing it to crash- like a reset. If this doesn't help then we will go from there. -- Sam F

Thank you for checking! What software version is showing for the DISH Anywhere App? -- Sam F

Does uninstalling and reinstalling delete "lose" all of our transferred videos on my iPad? I have had random playback issues since iOS 13 + the latest Dish Anywhere app update and was going to uninstall and reinstall the app but am afraid I will lose my 30+ transferred videos

Last edited:
Does uninstalling and reinstalling delete "lose" all of our transferred videos on my iPad? I have had random playback issues since iOS 13 + the latest Dish Anywhere app update and was going to uninstall and reinstall the app but am afraid I will lose my 30+ transferred videos

Good evening, mdrbuy. When uninstalling/reinstalling the DISH Anywhere app, it would delete all transferred content. I can see if there is a way to help with that playback issue so we can avoid uninstalling/reinstalling. Can you tell me exact what's going on, and include any error messages that you may be seeing please? - Caleb S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts