Dishanywhere App Crashing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just downloaded Dish Anywhere app on iPad running IO13. Every time I try to open it, it crashes. Any suggestions

thanks
Dugan

Hey there, Dugn5468! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the DISH Anywhere App and I would love to investigate it with you. Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it? -- Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey there, Dugn5468! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the DISH Anywhere App and I would love to investigate it with you. Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it? -- Sam F
He said he just installed it! Why would he uninstall/reinstall something he JUST installed?

He said he just installed it! Why would he uninstall/reinstall something he JUST installed?

Hey there, HipKat! By deleting and reinstalling, we are eliminating any issues that could be causing it to crash- like a reset. If this doesn't help then we will go from there. -- Sam F

Thank you for checking! What software version is showing for the DISH Anywhere App? -- Sam F

Does uninstalling and reinstalling delete "lose" all of our transferred videos on my iPad? I have had random playback issues since iOS 13 + the latest Dish Anywhere app update and was going to uninstall and reinstall the app but am afraid I will lose my 30+ transferred videos

Last edited:
Does uninstalling and reinstalling delete "lose" all of our transferred videos on my iPad? I have had random playback issues since iOS 13 + the latest Dish Anywhere app update and was going to uninstall and reinstall the app but am afraid I will lose my 30+ transferred videos

Good evening, mdrbuy. When uninstalling/reinstalling the DISH Anywhere app, it would delete all transferred content. I can see if there is a way to help with that playback issue so we can avoid uninstalling/reinstalling. Can you tell me exact what's going on, and include any error messages that you may be seeing please? - Caleb S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts