Dish'n it up question

fallout2600

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
The Northshore, LA
I currently have one 622 and two 211's installed in my house. I want to upgrade to a 722 and keep my 622. I am eligible for a Dish'n it up right now. I know that there is a 4 tuner limit on a Dish account. Will I have to send back both my 211's to get a 722?

I currently have one 622 and two 211's installed in my house. I want to upgrade to a 722 and keep my 622. I am eligible for a Dish'n it up right now. I know that there is a 4 tuner limit on a Dish account. Will I have to send back both my 211's to get a 722?

The four tuner limit is for leased receivers only, if you own the two(2) 211's it wouldn't be a problem. Personally I lease a Vip622 and 625 for a total of four tuners however I also have an old 301 I own on my account.

Dish n' it up only allows one upgrade per 12 month period. You may be denied till then. I'm not sure if current customers are getting 722's yet. I read somewhere on this site, Dish may be holding them for new HD customers but I can't find the link to that thread at the moment.

Dish n' it up only allows one upgrade per 12 month period. You may be denied till then. I'm not sure if current customers are getting 722's yet. I read somewhere on this site, Dish may be holding them for new HD customers but I can't find the link to that thread at the moment.

A neighbor and I are both existing customers and got 722's installed through Dish'n it up.

My 722 upgrade cost me 199 up front, 100 of which I get back after filling out the form.

I was quoted yesterday that it would cost me $229 up front. Does anyone know why these differences exist? I have a 625 that I have owned for the last 18 months.

What has it cost other people to upgrade to the 722?

Thanks.

I think we've determined that the extra money is basically an install fee for people who don't have an existing 61.5 dish (or don't have a proper HD dish with support for 129, in those markets that can access 129).

I Put up my own 61.5 dish and my own DP34... So all I needed was for them to mail the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)