DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/26/2008 1:24pm - 210 changes

How about Abby Ham, WKYC-TV anchor

abby%20ham-765924.jpg

Just had some Ham on Sunday!:eek:

As i write this i sit on the toilet at work reading the dissapointment of others and smelling my own.....I normally do not reply with my pants down from the bathroom stall.....but today it seemed apprpriate.....because the "soon" respone is beginning to smell like the gift I am leaving behind....Charlie better get with the program or the next time my pants are down it will be so he can kiss my ass goodbye......

Im gotta get outta here.....my eyes are burning from my aroma....

This is the best post I have read on any on-line forum in a long time :hatsoff: Well Done!

NESN HD. About freakin' time :up Just in time for the Bruins playoff run.

Sad day to be West Coast Floridian. We got screwed. Orlando and West Palm (rich bastards) got theirs. No HD for Tampa and Fort Meyers.

National HD

While I am happy for everyone who is getting their HD locals, I can't understand why no National HD was added. "E" would be satisfying a lot more people by adding a few of the promised National channels too.

While I am happy for everyone who is getting their HD locals, I can't understand why no National HD was added. "E" would be satisfying a lot more people by adding a few of the promised National channels too.

What's not to understand? Dish either does not have the bandwidth to add new National HD or Dish does not think it is important.

Logically, there is not other explanation. None.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)