DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/26/2008 1:24pm - 210 changes

Why are they beating around the bush with the Cleveland locals?
I thought we were supossed to be one of the first markets added this year?

Cleveland was supposed to be added two years ago.

And when/if they get added now, and if you can't see 61.5, you'll have to wait to get another dish/wing installed in order to watch something both D* and TWC already has there for you.

Dont know how that's possible since I've been receiving Intl's from 118.7 on my 1000+ since i got E* on Jan 4, 2007.

Let me put this to rest.. AMC16 wich was at the 118.75 Orbital location, Known as the 119K location was launched on or around 5/10/06. That bird was eventually replaced by Anik F3, and moved to the 85 degree location.

The first life at the 118 spot was on 5-31-06, exactly almost two years ago. 2006 Changes to the Dish Channel Chart

There you go :)

Maybe we can get FSN HD BA after it becomes Comcast SportsNet Bay Area HD? Comcast Sportsnet (Sacto) is HD!

As i write this i sit on the toilet at work reading the dissapointment of others and smelling my own.....I normally do not reply with my pants down from the bathroom stall.....but today it seemed apprpriate.....because the "soon" respone is beginning to smell like the gift I am leaving behind....Charlie better get with the program or the next time my pants are down it will be so he can kiss my ass goodbye......

Im gotta get outta here.....my eyes are burning from my aroma....

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to flip to new national HD
But only farted

Those of you who got squat, you have my sympathy. I got NESN HD but only games and thats okay and already have my locals in HD OTA so I can survive,also, I am on the short list for HD locals from dish.

I'm starting to feel the anxiousness leaving my body, and the heavy weight of doubt is sinking in. No Locals again :( Time to go watch the SD version of General Hospital, yet again. One day Carli, i will see you in a much higher resolution :(

I hate to disappoint you - but so far, no network is showing any Daytime Soap Opera in High Definition... even the Nightly News shows are still in SD, except for NBC Nightly News.

What's not to understand? Dish either does not have the bandwidth to add new National HD or Dish does not think it is important.

Logically, there is not other explanation. None.

Wrong.

The actual explanation is that the National HD Channels are asking more money than Dish Network wants to pay.

And/or they are requiring that Dish Network also add other channels that Dish Network does not want to add at this time (such as Bravo-HD or CNBC-HD).

Note that Dish has already reserved the bandwidth for SciFi-HD and USA-HD.

I am confused. I heard that Chiller (SD) is up on 199 I don't see it listed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts