Display upcoming saved prime time anytime recordings in daily schedule

Deleted PTAT shows

Hey, unrelated question to this original thread: Do deleted PTAT shows disappear permanently? I accidentally deleted Law and Order SVU and it was not in the deleted items folder. I realize there is no reason to delete PTAT shows, as they take up no hard-drive space, but it was just a matter of habit. All other non-PTAT shows end up in the deleted folders. Wondering if I am missing something. Thanks.

What I do on my Hopper is set a save series for those PTAT recordings that I tend to watch in marathon viewing sessions, mostly the scripted dramas.

The comedies and Survivor I just watch out of the PTAT folder as I tend to watch them at odd times, and in the case of the comedies, if I miss one it isn't a big deal.
?

That's interesting because the show I recorded, SVU, was also one of my saved-series recordings. And it still disappeared for good. It was not in my deleted folders. Am I missing something?

I've been able to retrieve "deleted" PTAT recordings several times by doing a search of "all media" - the recordings are still on the HD, just not showing in the folder. Don't think they actually get deleted until the number of saved days has expired. Just tried it on a recording I watched & deleted last night & it comes right up so I can still watch it.

OK, searching for the missing show worked. But is there any way to get an accidentally deleted PTAT show back in the PTAT folder? Or if it is a saved show, how can I get this to return to my saved DVR shows? There didn't appear to be an option.

I accidentally deleted Black List from PTAT. Tried all media search, both by name and James Spader...nothing. It gone.

Strange that it works for me - both of the deleted programs I checked were set up as "saved series", maybe that makes a difference - both were deleted a day or two ago & could be watched today after searching. Do not see a way to restore, just option to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts