Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US is proud to work for you our members and provide you with the following information regarding Distant Networks.

We are working closely with NPS / All American Direct to provide you with the most accurate information first.

Starting tommorow December 1st, you will be able (if you qualify) to order Distant Networks at http://www.mydistantnetworks.com

The pricing on Distant Networks are as follows:

For qualified customers, the pricing for the networks will be as follows:

ABC East and West $2.50/month
NBC East and West $2.50/month
CBS East and West $2.50/month
Fox East and West $2.50/month

All 4 Distant Networks (East and West) $9/month (package price)

Please DO NOT call NPS Today about this, they are getting swamped and can not help you today.

We will update this as we continue to work with NPS / All American Direct to provide you the most up to date information. Thanks for being a SatelliteGuys member!

Last edited:
I am waiting for Qualifying Details from them.

The way they are setup you get both coasts no matter if you want them or not. (And while you might not want them they do come in very handy) :)

I just got a note from All American Direct letting me know that ALL signups should be done through the website, please do not call them about it, instead please use the website.

Thanks for your help. :)

The following "TST" channels have new EPG names along with matching EPG stream data.

OLD=5731,15,TST1A,
NEW=5731,15,WXIA,

OLD=5732,15,TST2A,
NEW=5732,15,KNTV,

OLD=5733,15,TST1B,
NEW=5733,15,WGCL,

OLD=5734,15,TST2B,
NEW=5734,15,KPIX,

OLD=5735,15,TST1C,
NEW=5735,15,WSB,

OLD=5736,15,TST2C,
NEW=5736,15,KGO,

OLD=5737,15,TST1D,
NEW=5737,15,WAGA,

OLD=5738,15,TST2D,
NEW=5738,15,KTVU,

Ooh this injunction by the networks is going to be tight. I can see their point that E* is using their own satellite to send the signal. I can also see the point that THEY ARE NOT SELLING THE DNS! Hopefully the judge will see that transponders are leased out all the time.

Sorry Chaddux, but that is what they make Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream for!!! So that we can all have a choice... LOL You need to start posting in yellow, or pink, so that I can be pleased... RONTGLMAO...

Seriously Bob, at least kill the Bold.:)

Well, I just posted my name and address and zip with NPS and they said I do not qualify. What do I do now, I really need to get my distants back, the locals we have stinks, they pre-empted Deal or No Deal last night and do this all the time. I had waivers with Dish. Any advise would be appreciated.

Best advice is just wait.

This entire NPS thing was VERY last moment so they are not setup for processing waivers, etc.

Sorry Chaddux, but that is what they make Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream for!!! So that we can all have a choice... LOL You need to start posting in yellow, or pink, so that I can be pleased... RONTGLMAO...
This is what the "ignore" feature was created for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)