Distant networks, Locals, Supers and Voom out...(now back)

nothing wrong with 61.5 CBSHD or Voom or my locals on 119 ( I think just 119 now, they were split and I just don't feel like looking it up on the channel chart)

Edit, I take back the locals, they just went out. SW MI Grand Rapids DMA

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with Monsters HD?

My pictures keeps sticking every couple of seconds and the sounds is going out to static periodically. I watched some movies yesterday and it wasn't doing this at all. I havn't found it on any of the other Voom channels but still checking.

Anyone having problems with Monsters HD?

My pictures keeps sticking every couple of seconds and the sounds is going out to static periodically. Hellraiser is on now but too bad to even watch. I watched some movies yesterday and it wasn't doing this at all. I havn't found it on any of the other Voom channels but still checking. By the way, I'm on 61.5

110 up and down?

Anybody having trouble with the 110 bird? Both of my systems at home keep losing 110, thought it was a switch (D500), but I wouldn't think both switches are dead at the same time. Now it is back on, 3 times in 15 minutes

Thanks

Joe

still out

inoy1 said:
they are back on here in southern illinois as of now just my locals are back not my distant channels

Still no locals in Atl...If is a tech issue I understand, but if they are just messing with the stuff I have two words.......AFTER MIDNIGHT.

I got through on my phone and a recorded message said there is a service interuption in my area. I;m in sw minnesota. Sounds like it is all over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts