Distant networks, Locals, Supers and Voom out...(now back)

dfergie said:
All this is scattered over what 4 Satellites?

I don't know about everyone's locals, but I just looked mine up, they are on 110 and out. 129 appears to be the other location with problems.

Now that I think of it Sirius was having problems this morning I dont know whether its related or not, but I was trying to find a channel and each channel i switched to would start to skip almost and sound jittery. Maybe this has something to do with it.

Planned...???

This looked to me like it was planned....out at 6 pm et...back at 7 pm et.....Bad call.:mad:

gta00 said:
Hello, DirectTV.

What a f***in' whiner. Technical difficulties for about an hour and you run around like chicken little. I think you and Direct deserve each other! Go PLEASE!!!!! :rolleyes:

ticoman said:
This looked to me like it was planned....out at 6 pm et...back at 7 pm et.....Bad call.:mad:

I wondered when it was going to dawn on somebody. I suspect Dish is just trying to stir up the pot a little.

LOOK OUT EVERY ONE THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! man when they yank the dns this board is going to light up! you guys need some serious chill pills. lol lol o god i'm rolling on the ground it hurts so bad.

Fta

Why is there so much comment on recieving FTA as "stealing". FTA means "Free To Air". I don't understand the thinking here.

billinmidmich said:
I think you are wrong.

No, actually he is right. We all know that free to air is not free to steal!

Did anyone think about the storms that was over the chicago uplink lastnight, but I actually think we were getting some electro magnetic interfearance as about the same time that happened my cellular service was out tooo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts