Distant Networks

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
I am currently a DirecTV customer considering a change to Dish Network. I have waivers for the New York locals. Does Dish Network offer them or other Distant Networks?? In checking their website. I find that they offer Superstations biut couldn`t find mention of Distant Networks such as New York, Denver or others.

When signing with Sobongo, make up an address in Jackman, ME. The weather is great this time of the year :)
If you decide to pay in advance for 1 year you get an extra month for free. It is about $153 for the big four in HD.

If they offer you an alarm system for your home, tell them it is ok to talk to the ADT representative, then hang up when you hear the music :)

I am currently a DirecTV customer considering a change to Dish Network. I have waivers for the New York locals. Does Dish Network offer them or other Distant Networks?? In checking their website. I find that they offer Superstations biut couldn`t find mention of Distant Networks such as New York, Denver or others.

or tell sobongo you live in iowa and they will charge your debit or credit card monthly or yearly whatever you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts