DMX741U C/KU LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Flinthill here is what I was referring to: Invacom QPF-031 Quad Polar LNB (Circular&Linear)

This LNBF also requires this also: Invacom ADF-120 precision feedhorn for Prime Focus Dish

This LNBF will do it all, or is suppose to do it all. I may wind up with one of these yet!

Flinthill here is what I was referring to: Invacom QPF-031 Quad Polar LNB (Circular&Linear)

This LNBF also requires this also: Invacom ADF-120 precision feedhorn for Prime Focus Dish

This LNBF will do it all, or is suppose to do it all. I may wind up with one of these yet!

Lone Gunman, I'm going to look into the Invacom. It sounds like a good quality alternative to the WSI 741 setup. Thanks for the lead.

Flinthill

Lone Gunman, I checked out the Invacom QPF-031 Quad Polar lnbf. It is set up for linear/circular, Ku & DSS. My objective is to locate an alternative to the DMX741 which is a Ku/C combined lnbf. The Chaparral Bullseye II is a feedhorn that will accept the Ku and C band lnb's.

Flinthill

Just a quick question for those with the DMX741 feedhorns;
Can you set up the receiver to pick up both C and Ku signals without switching sats? I am thinking using the "Universal" setting and using 10750 and 5150 LO settings and the receiver automatically switches the 22KHz, just like the universal Ku LNBF? Just wonder if anyone has done that.
(This is not the DMX741U)

Hope I am on topic here I don't mean to hijack this thread...

-C.

Yes it will work that way, I set Gal19 to universal and let it scan. The frequencies report back strange but it will scan in both C and K band on the one sat. I have had it about a year, and now that it is winter again I am doing more testing with it. Like others have said Ku side is a little weaker than just a Ku lnb but it works good for what I need.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)