DMX741U & DMX741 Quad Polar C & Ku Band LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah no crap. Too bad its suppose to rain tomorrow and Wednesday....hopefully I have time to get this set up

Have some ideas on how to use the dish on both C-band & KU Band ;)

well I got me a call from the company that is delivering it wanting to know what day they can deliver it.

Told them tomorrow

Tomorrow? I would have asked them what they are waiting on and to quit calling me to waste time...... Drive it over here already... :hungry: :D

nah. got a call about 10:30 this morning from the hub here in Minneapolis. They can come any day this week (except today) between 11-2 so I said "tomorrow is fine" ;)

yay! Dish arrived :)

Too bad all I can do is help unload it from the truck as I have to go back to work now :(

If he folds it in half maybe... :D
Generous AND funny, I like it!

WSIAtlanta - did you get my comment about the DMX741 not having the Plate for Circular in the box?
I don't need it, but may want to check the boxes.

Generous AND funny, I like it!

WSIAtlanta - did you get my comment about the DMX741 not having the Plate for Circular in the box?
I don't need it, but may want to check the boxes.

Yeah, we have already gone through a bunch of them and we have a bunch more to go through. We found some were missing the dielectric plate. Good thing we have parts coming in within the next couple of containers. We will try to check them before we ship them. I'm sorry you were missing it.

Been running for a couple days, everything seems good.
There is just an overall improvement from the BSC621.
Still amazed at the increase in Quality on Ku DVB-S2 TPs.
LPBS went from Q72 max to Q83 max, still dips a little at night to Q75
Also the NBC Ku DVB-S2 went from Q72 (Q70 min to play) to Q78.
I am only getting one of the two TPs, I am not readjusting the Skew.
Good work on your review and testing. Any pictures of your setup?:)
I wish I could keep LPBS alive after dark. Tried last night and nothing yet this morning its working just fine.
On what Band/satellite is this LPBS located???:confused: Ice, we're all waiting for your review on the Dish and the C\KU lnb too.
Yeah, we have already gone through a bunch of them and we have a bunch more to go through. We found some were missing the dielectric plate. Good thing we have parts coming in within the next couple of containers. We will try to check them before we ship them. I'm sorry you were missing it.
Glad to know that there is truely signal improvement on your New C\KU LNBs. :D

Linuxman's test is also eagerly awaited.:cool:

Good work on your review and testing. Any pictures of your setup?:)
I don't, sorry. It's nothing special, very basic, equip. list in my signature.
I did forget to take a Pic of the DMX741 before installing it, a little excited, I guess.

Linuxman's test is also eagerly awaited.:cool:

I got the DMX741 on Tuesday, but don't have a dish up right now to test it on.

My new (to me) 10 foot Perforated Unimesh scanning/testing dish isn't operational yet, but I hope to have it on the pole and running by the first of the week.

I'll be able to run some side by side tests after that.

Dish is almost put together (the arms arent attached yet) but it has been cold/raining/snowing the last few days and will continue throughout the week.

We're working on it ;)

............Nine days later................any more updates on installing DMX741U or DMX741 on a 1.2m dish? Ice, has the weather improved in your neck of the woods yet??:confused::)

Last edited:
Linuxman & Iceberg any updates?:)

Hi Guys!

I apologize that I haven't had a chance to test the DMX741 yet.

Between the good weather days which are still few and far between and more pressing projects that I needed to move along, I just haven't gotten it done yet.

The weather looks good for Saturday, so maybe I can do the test then.

Again my apologies. Waiting for better weather and time. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)