Do you have the latest HD User Interface?

HDGUI on your Receivers/DVRs?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got the email last night about the new GUI coming out, whew I am glad they mentioned in the email that it was free :)

You're in the Savannah DMA if you live in the Savannah area.

Ah well, that's what I figured. Was being too hopeful I suppose. Looks like I'll have to look into doing the CE one of these weekends since Savannah isn't on any of the lists yet I don't want to wait over 3 weeks. My zip is 31419; does anyone have an extended rollout schedule that is different than the one posted on the DTV Tech/Installer forum?

Ah well, that's what I figured. Was being too hopeful I suppose. Looks like I'll have to look into doing the CE one of these weekends since Savannah isn't on any of the lists yet I don't want to wait over 3 weeks. My zip is 31419; does anyone have an extended rollout schedule that is different than the one posted on the DTV Tech/Installer forum?
We did our last HDGUI CC (0x057B/457B) the week before last and have move on to HR stuff. So if you are willing to risk your receiver and its contents, you are welcome to join us.

CC = Customer Candidate
HR = High Risk

We did our last HDGUI CC (0x057B/457B) the week before last and have move on to HR stuff. So if you are willing to risk your receiver and its contents, you are welcome to join us.

CC = Customer Candidate
HR = High Risk

Guess I'll be waiting then. I knew I should have grabbed it while it was marked CC, was too busy at the time...

Guess I'll be waiting then. I knew I should have grabbed it while it was marked CC, was too busy at the time...
Well you can try to grab the last CC (0x057B/0457B) when it is the stream during the wee hours, but I'm not sure you'll be successful when DirecTV is targeting DMAs.

Jimbo said:
You can get it tonight between 11pm and 2:30 am

Read here if you haven't already:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-cutting-edge-ce-discussion-forum/149732-directv-cutting-edge-program-terms-faq.html

Why are you not getting your locals from Savannah ?

Thanks, but now that the Ce is under high risk, I'll just wait or try to force it one night when it's on the stream. I do get my locals from Savannah. But, since Atlanta gets the new software in the next couple of days, I was hoping I'd be limped in with them.

generix said:
Thanks, but now that the Ce is under high risk, I'll just wait or try to force it one night when it's on the stream. I do get my locals from Savannah. But, since Atlanta gets the new software in the next couple of days, I was hoping I'd be limped in with them.

*lumped in with them

You can get it tonight between 11pm and 2:30 am

Read here if you haven't already:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...2-directv-cutting-edge-program-terms-faq.html

Why are you not getting your locals from Savannah ?
Right now as I type this, the Announcement Thread has not stated what type will be available tonight, but I strongly suspect it will be another High Risk.

The new HD NR should be back in stream early Monday morning at the earliest. Normally that 3 AM to 6 AM EST, but this past week the hours been whacky and not consistent.

==================================
It's a Moderated Risk

Last edited:
I tried the CE on my HR24-200 and after it reset and downloaded there is now guide at all. The HR24 will not even change channels. Did I screw up. I will try again.

paychekkk said:
I tried the CE on my HR24-200 and after it reset and downloaded there is now guide at all. The HR24 will not even change channels. Did I screw up. I will try again.

What version was being dl'd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)