Do you still need to connect the dual tuner recievers to a phone line?

This is partially why I now use a 722k primary and three 211s with DVR capability.

:up:up

I have been recommending that very thing, since they announced the new fees ,as a way around the new increases. You still can record two things at one time on the 211k ; 1 ota/1 sat.

1st boxes will not see any additional charges, only additional boxes.
Thanks KAB, and damjr. And so, to hopefully settle this thing once and for all in my mind, if you do have a 2nd dual-tuner, the no-phone-line/internet fee is included (baked-in) in the the new receiver pricing of up to $17 for the 2nd receiver? And if you do have, let's say, two dual-tuners and neither are connected to a phone line/Internet you won't get hit with a $5 additional charge on the first receiver?

So what about folks who have a 1st 501 as their primary (which is "free") then a 2nd 501, a 301 and another 301?

So the 2nd 501 and the (2) 301's altogether will be 15 bucks more on top of your normal additional receiver fee of $5?

Sorry...I thought I had it down after the price change...but now in 6 months..it'll go up yet again??

What if all the above said boxes have NO phone line connections?

Thanks KAB, and damjr. And so, to hopefully settle this thing once and for all in my mind, if you do have a 2nd dual-tuner, the no-phone-line/internet fee is included (baked-in) in the the new receiver pricing of up to $17 for the 2nd receiver? And if you do have, let's say, two dual-tuners and neither are connected to a phone line/Internet you won't get hit with a $5 additional charge on the first receiver?

Correct. First box solo,dual,hd,dvr, whatever will not have any additional charges except for a "whole house dvr fee $6" if it is a dvr. (That was for all the no-it-alls :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts