Do you use the 30 second skip?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks, I tried the above option and it didn't work, just wondered if there were different key combos for it.

you have to do it when you are watching a recorded show....

after you put that combination Select->Play->Select->3->0->Select in, it will beep. Once this is done, use the advance button ....somewhere above the 3 i think...and this will be a 30 second skip.

To answer you first question...I LOVE IT, I can't believe I waited this long to order it. I can watch TV whenever I want. Last night for example I started recording a show at nine, waited until about 9:15 to start watching it and I ended up watching a 9-10 show commercial free :) It was great!!!

charper1 said:
Well I don't use the TiVo brand DVR, but the ReplayTV DVR has auto commercial skip (electronically time coded) and it hits the start/end point perfectly and I use it 100% of the time.

I wish, I really wish they would make an HD DVR.

asousa said:
you have to do it when you are watching a recorded show....

after you put that combination Select->Play->Select->3->0->Select in, it will beep. Once this is done, use the advance button ....somewhere above the 3 i think...and this will be a 30 second skip.

To answer you first question...I LOVE IT, I can't believe I waited this long to order it. I can watch TV whenever I want. Last night for example I started recording a show at nine, waited until about 9:15 to start watching it and I ended up watching a 9-10 show commercial free :) It was great!!!

Thanks man, I think I was trying the wrong button.... Yeah we have found ourselves allowing a fast forward cushion as well when we start a program. It makes a big difference!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)