Do you use the 30 second skip?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks, I tried the above option and it didn't work, just wondered if there were different key combos for it.

you have to do it when you are watching a recorded show....

after you put that combination Select->Play->Select->3->0->Select in, it will beep. Once this is done, use the advance button ....somewhere above the 3 i think...and this will be a 30 second skip.

To answer you first question...I LOVE IT, I can't believe I waited this long to order it. I can watch TV whenever I want. Last night for example I started recording a show at nine, waited until about 9:15 to start watching it and I ended up watching a 9-10 show commercial free :) It was great!!!

charper1 said:
Well I don't use the TiVo brand DVR, but the ReplayTV DVR has auto commercial skip (electronically time coded) and it hits the start/end point perfectly and I use it 100% of the time.

I wish, I really wish they would make an HD DVR.

asousa said:
you have to do it when you are watching a recorded show....

after you put that combination Select->Play->Select->3->0->Select in, it will beep. Once this is done, use the advance button ....somewhere above the 3 i think...and this will be a 30 second skip.

To answer you first question...I LOVE IT, I can't believe I waited this long to order it. I can watch TV whenever I want. Last night for example I started recording a show at nine, waited until about 9:15 to start watching it and I ended up watching a 9-10 show commercial free :) It was great!!!

Thanks man, I think I was trying the wrong button.... Yeah we have found ourselves allowing a fast forward cushion as well when we start a program. It makes a big difference!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)