DOD very slow

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your help. I purchased 25' cat 6 cable and went through the wall. 25 minute program, after 5 minutes 13%. That sure is better then it was before.

NP, sorry we couldn't isloate what the issue was with the wireless adapter, but if you can do wired that's always the better way to go. Enjoy!

It was never mentioned (at least I did not see it) what is the make and model of the adapter, is it 11b or 11g, is WEP being used and how did you setup the adapter to be seen/used with the router.

i am using the buffalo ethernet converter and g performance wireless router. My comcast speed is tested at 4.3 mbs. I am working wireless and it downloads the programs in roughly half of their running time. i.e. a 2 hour movie takes approximately 1 hour to download.

Internet Hookup.

I just bought a Buffalo wireless router at CC for $40. I flashed it with DD-WRT and configured it as a client bridge. I now have 4 LAN ports that can be connected to the HR20-700 and XBox. I am on XBox, but I am not sure what I need to do to connect to DirecTV. I am showing that Channel 1000 is not available (as of yesterday afternoon) so I didn't bother hooking it up yet. Is anyone up and running on the East Coast? I am in the DC Area.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts