Does anyone know the combined billing due date?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JUCJ85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
NY
So I got my DirecTV and AT&T accounts combined for 1 bill, but I don't know when the bill will be due, no one from AT&T or DirecTV seem to know either.

Does anyone know if it would just be my old AT&T Wireless bill due date, which was the 8th of every month.

It says my billing period has 17 days left, not sure if that means the bill will be due in 17 days, or if it means the bill will show up then. Usually my Wireless bill would generate around the 18th-21st ish.

Thanks for any help.

Watch this because the new combined billing starts on the next cycle. The previous cycle is still with DirecTV and auto pay will not be established yet. Old auto pay will not work.

Att site showed no balance and start of new cycle. DirecTV site referred me to att site.

I had to call into DirecTV and pay it manually 3 days late because of this. V thankfully I noticed the auto pay didn't go through.

Its $10 but I don't know for how long. The new bill won't generate for 17 more days for me.

Its $10 but I don't know for how long. The new bill won't generate for 17 more days for me.
This is what mine says under credits

Combined Bill Opt-in Discount $10

Sep 02, 2015 - Dec 01, 2098

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)