Does Dish really install on weekends?

nwflyboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 25, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
I'm walking through the Dish website, looking at options, and when I get to the page where you select an Installation Date/Time, I'm surprised to see that both saturdays and sundays are selectable. Do they really do installations on saturdays and sundays?

Cool. That should certainly make this easier (imagine that - a company that figures lots of people might not be able to hang out at home for a few hours on a weekday, and provides options to work around that - how refreshing).

Thanks for the speedy answers. :)

nwflyboy, good luck on your installation....please don't blame me if something goes wrong. I only led the horse to water, but I didn't make you drink ;)

They wanted to schedule an appt at my dad's house for Christmas Day one time!

they don't do evenings though (at least not when I have tried). That seems to be the trade off.

I have had Dish arrive at my house at 8pm (they called and asked if they could do it then instead of in the morning). Probably depends on what the local office is doing.

If you schedule an appointment on a holiday for a service person to be at your house, shame on you.

I did two service calls on thanksgiving
In my case it was my option to
I was well compensated and off in time for my family get-together
My boss will not make me work on Sunday but I have been known to in the past

I am a tech and DIsh works 365 days of the year. If someone schedules an appointment on a weekend or a holiday then someone will got. If you have the mind and hear to think to yourslef why would i want them to come on a holiday then we obvisouly will. But take in mind if you schedule on a holiday that tech will be upset for working that day and just expect a really bad day with that tech :) just saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts