Doing some work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOG ON/OFF and user notifications are only available in Classic style I use "default" style with IE 11 browser

It's the same here. I use the satelliteguys default. I just checked the classic style and cannot get back to the default style. I like the default style the best. I am using Chrome.

It's the same here. I use the satelliteguys default. I just checked the classic style and cannot get back to the default style. I like the default style the best. I am using Chrome.
Down on the bottom left of page, click where it say satelliteguys classic (left in blue bar). That will bring up the other styles.

BTW, notifications are back for Default.

Last edited:
Cleared the cache,ran disk clean up and still cannot log in with anything other than Classic and once there will not change styles,it's Classic or nothing.Can change styles without logging in but will not log in with anything but Classic.

Howdy folks. I have a ticket in and still waiting for it to be answered. I am guessing because of the holiday today it is delaying things.

The odd thing is it should not have touched the classic look as the classic look is in no way related to the AI.X styles (Default and Dark) we are using. In searching in the support forum I am not guessing the reason for the issues is because I updated dark before the default. As they had a fix for the default but no fix for the Dark Style and both use the same plugin.

I am almost tempted to download the default and reinstall it. In fact that is what I think I am going to do in a little bit.

I have also made the Sticky Navigation sticky again for those using sticky, and the scroll up to get navigation for the Non Sticky version. I will be dong the same for the Dark version shortly.

Reactions: TheKrell
Ok hold on a few seconds. Some thing might not work for the next few minutes as I install the update for the default style.

Down on the bottom left of page, click where it say satelliteguys classic (left in blue bar). That will bring up the other styles.

BTW, notifications are back for Default.

Thanks, that worked. I am back in default now.

Yup everything is working now but the Ad Styler, which still just shows a black bar when you click on it. :(

Its even doing it in the default UI.X style. Again I have a ticket in on it, and am just waiting to hear back.

not working here. It shows at the very top right away then disappears
Only one that works for me is classic to see the notifications
I guess you are using Dark, I haven't applied the changes to that one yet (but am about to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)