Don't Believe NPS about C band support ending.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
But does it look like HD or are you just paying for it and getting SD quality.
Terry

It's not the best HD i've seen. But, it does look better than 4DTV SD. If you want to hear it's as good as the *** HD superbowl feed i seen last week? Before you'd approve it. I can't say it is!

Last edited:
Now did you expect anything else from him as this is all he's done on both forums, at least on the other forum they have the ignore option.

I have read all the posts at both places from that guy and all he does is bash the 4DTV. Don't take anything he says with more then a grain of salt. Could be a Charlie plant.

Here you go some proof in the pudding:

HD Lite The Big Lie...

Not all of us have access to a cable headend to get the masterHDfeeds. And 4DTV sure aren't providing them either. So i make due with what is out there at an affordable price and the FTAHD feeds i get with my BUD. And also Blueray. I wish things were different. But, there not. And i just don't see any change. Even if you could convince a million people to go with 4DTV. I doubt Motorola would upgrade the 4DTV. But, i'm sure Skyvision and SRL would thank you for all the money they would make.

Not all of us have access to a cable headend to get the masterHDfeeds. And 4DTV sure aren't providing them either. So i make due with what is out there at an affordable price and the FTAHD feeds i get with my BUD. And also Blueray. I wish things were different. But, there not. And i just don't see any change. Even if you could convince a million people to go with 4DTV. I doubt Motorola would upgrade the 4DTV. But, i'm sure Skyvision and SRL would thank you for all the money they would make.

I don't pay for SoftVision. If I wanted that I would have pizza. There are many FTA HD feeds that can satisfy ones taste.

How come you don't have access to a headend? It's really a cool place to play. I'll think I start my own cable company and send all the HD masters to my house untouched :D

I don't pay for SoftVision. If I wanted that I would have pizza. There are many FTA HD feeds that can satisfy ones taste.

How come you don't have access to a headend? It's really a cool place to play. I'll think I start my own cable company and send all the HD masters to my house untouched :D

Take over the g3 uplinks from MikeM. and send 4 hd masters to my house. 2 per each TP. He doesn't want them anymore anyways.;)

Yesterday morning I got a call from NPS saying that they had been informed by Motorola that they would not be supporting c-band after the end of the year and so as a courtesy to their customers were offering to switch them over to the small dish. I said I was not interested in that and hung up.

Yesterday morning I got a call from NPS saying that they had been informed by Motorola that they would not be supporting c-band after the end of the year and so as a courtesy to their customers were offering to switch them over to the small dish. I said I was not interested in that and hung up.

Yeah the CSR's get a commission for each sucker they find. You did Good on the hang up :D :up

They better not call me. I'll read them the riot act :eek: They will be hanging up :D

I don't believe that the sky is falling NPS! I bought a model 922 receiver just this morning from my local satellite dealer to replace my dead model 920. I'll be activating it with SRL before the end of the day :) (Got the 922 for a little over $100 :) )

Receiver is used and in perfect condition (no nicks or scratches at all), but I'll be replacing the battery on it - I've got the battery here ready to go.

I don't believe that the sky is falling NPS! I bought a model 922 receiver just this morning from my local satellite dealer to replace my dead model 920. I'll be activating it with SRL before the end of the day :) (Got the 922 for a little over $100 :) )

Receiver is used and in perfect condition (no nicks or scratches at all), but I'll be replacing the battery on it - I've got the battery here ready to go.

:) :up

i just called nps to renew some of my programming and they told me that motorola
wont support any progrmming after the first of the year. i live in kansas can i buy
any programming from canada mabe

cyrix

i just called nps to renew some of my programming and they told me that motorola
wont support any progrmming after the first of the year. i live in kansas can i buy
any programming from canada mabe

cyrix

NPS (The Big Lie) is the only one that will not support C band programming past there closing the door date. It changes with whoever you talk to down there.

SRL: Satellite Receivers C band and 4DTV satellite programming

and

Skyvision: Skyvision Satellite Equipment

Will.

Subscribe with them and forget about NPS and their lies to switch you to Dish network.

I have and will continue to support 4dtv/ c-band satellite. I try to do my part buy keeping about $100.00 per month subs going(especially the movie channels) and also writing and calling everyone i know of to keep supporting it also. I recently spoke with the FCC, my congressman and even wrote Obama a nice little letter to try to get more support for this issue. As i told them, America is supposed to support people having choices, and for many including myself, its either big dish or little dish because where i live a terrestrial antenna doesn't work and no cable system comes to my area. I also stated that the way the little dish companies operate together so closely, you could almost call them a monopoly shared by 2 companies, which isn't fair for one thing and two it gives us no real choice to choose where or how we buy programming. Hey i realize these small actions are nothing, but if people dont stand and say something........ANYTHING, then we really just have no chance at all. As i am finding out, most people like the FCC don't even know whats going on right now and are very interested in hearing how our choices are fading away (especially since they strongly encourage competition and choices) so even if it goes nowhere, at least i have done my part to try, now i others would just keep trying instead of sitting and writing on forums of how the sky is falling and complaining. Maybe we cant win, but you never know until everyone stands and fights, and not with each other. Just as i read on here not too long ago, there are small cable companies with less customers that are doing fine, so even with smaller numbers, we still have rights. Well thats how i feel at least. Take care!

Status
Please reply by conversation.