Downgraded?

Building

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
I called Dish on Thursday and downgraded from Top 250 to 100 +. I also dropped the SportsPak. I'm still getting the Top 250 channels now on Sunday night. I got online and it still says I'm subscribed for Top 250. Do you think I'm still paying for this or not?

I've called to add programming and it's often not worked the first time.... I also called to downgrade from AT250 to AT200 about, oh, two months ago and still have AT250. I'm paying for it too, of course. Next time I make a programming change, I'll stay on the phone until it actually happens. In my experience, it happens within a minute or two, not 30-minutes or so like they try and tell you.

I've called to add programming and it's often not worked the first time.... I also called to downgrade from AT250 to AT200 about, oh, two months ago and still have AT250. I'm paying for it too, of course. Next time I make a programming change, I'll stay on the phone until it actually happens. In my experience, it happens within a minute or two, not 30-minutes or so like they try and tell you.

It can take 10-15 min to update, and we can't stay on the line just waiting for it to go through. Me personally, I stay on the line until it goes through on our end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)