Drop outs in WOrld Series last night

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vfr781rider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
Nashville, TN
I have a HR10-250 and noticed several very brief drop outs in the HD signal on FOX East last night on channel 88. The screen would freeze for 1/4 second, go black for 1/2 second, and then return to normal. I have seen similar occurences with my H10. Is this happening to everyone or might I have a problem? I am specifically interested in those who watched the WS game last night on 88. This anomoly does not always occur on all HD channels all of the time. Thanks!

I saw it too. Very brief. I also have a HR10-250.

Did you also see sporadic green blocks early on? I'll bet it's the feed.

I live in oak lawn and have ch. 88 from NYC via the HD waiver. There were dropouts where they went black for a second.

Glad to know it's not the equipment. It happened twice late in the regular innings right as the ball had been thrown to the batter. Really bad timing :no Unfortunately, I zonked out before the finish.

i have been getting the same, i spoke with D*, of course they say its the equipment or the wiring or the splitter, they also say no one has called with this problem, anone else called?

johncop said:
i have been getting the same, i spoke with D*, of course they say its the equipment or the wiring or the splitter, they also say no one has called with this problem, anone else called?

If the problem was also on the OTA feed as noted above, it's not an equipment problem, but a feed problem from the network.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directv and OLN

Terk 5x8 and 18" dual LNB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)