dropped chanel tnt...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vdawgs22

Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
i called before for the first time to complain of not having tnthd... it says channel will return at 5pm.... this is my first week with directv hd so it was my first chance to notice the dropped channel

when i called the lady wasn't aware and told me to to reset reciever... didnt help so she spoke to her supervisor and when she came back on the phone she said the problem was tnthd not on directv's end or had nothing to do with sunday ticket.

clearly shes lying since according to all the forums its not just a coincidence it happens every sunday

anyone else get this excuse or were ur service reps honest?

dtv always cuts a hd channel on sundays during football season so they can use extra bandwidth to supply nfl sunday ticket in hd

i know thats Bullsh!t but they werne't even honset about it they blamed the problem on tnt

Dropped Channel TNT

i called before for the first time to complain of not having tnthd... it says channel will return at 5pm.... this is my first week with directv hd so it was my first chance to notice the dropped channel

when i called the lady wasn't aware and told me to to reset reciever... didnt help so she spoke to her supervisor and when she came back on the phone she said the problem was tnthd not on directv's end or had nothing to do with sunday ticket.

clearly shes lying since according to all the forums its not just a coincidence it happens every sunday

anyone else get this excuse or were ur service reps honest?

Others who have complained to the right CSR have gotten a fairly substantial programming credit. Keep complaining until you get the right person and make sure and let them know that you are aware of the fact that they are dropping TNT (or some other channel) to support NFL ST.

Good Luck!

I sure hope TNT HD's veiwership increases dramatically after the NFL season is over, seeing all the people crying about not being able to see it for 6 hours on Sundays.

If not, they should ask you all for their money back.

jmo,

Jimbo

When are we going to stop beating this horse?

Apperantly not till the season is over ...
This is rediculouis.

Everybody here knows this happens and knows why, I think they just like to complain and feel like they are owed something.

I do believe there is a stipulation in the contract that states " Programming subject to change"

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts