DSR 922 BLUE SCREEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aquarious46

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
florida
I bought a dsr 922 on ebay and i can not program it. It will not go into option mode.If i use the up/down chanel button ill see the menu but when i press the option button i get no responce.If i fool around it long enough ill get into menu and as i program it part of the way i get a scrambled screen and it goes blue.I put an old videocipher board in it and i can go straigt to any option i need. Everything on it seems to work otherwise.Please help. I opened the digicipher module only to find that the battery corroded and fell off.Ineed some advice.Thanks.

Secondly where can i get the Front panel to buy .

Last edited:
I found the problem.The videocipher board was the problem.Took it out and it stop acting up but now i have another problem.Im getting a good signal on the sat meter but getting nothing no picture from G1 or any other sat i try to install. I am starting from scratch as there was no receiver on the dish.Its a 10 foot mesh dish with a bsc 621 lnbf. Could someone lead me through setting it up.I read a lot about setting it up but that doesnt seem to be enough.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)