DSR505 Remote Help

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Can someone walk me thru the procedure to program my DSR505 remote to control the volume on my Mitsubishi television set? I have the codes as listed in manual for my DSR922. Also, is there a procedure for "scanning" the remote tables if the three digit codes I have don`t work??

IIRC press and hold down the button you want to control (TV as example) until it stays steady

Then enter the code...light will blink 3 times. Try TV...if it doesnt work repeat

Ice - Your procedure didn`t work. I used the codes from my DSR922 manual. I don`t know if the 922 manual doesn`t list the correct code or if there`s a cockpit error in my entering them.
Is there a procedure for scanning any remote tables within the remote???

Mitsu codes

Mitsubishi 1004, 1005, 1023, 1034, 1070, 1071
...................................... 1072, 1122, 1123, 1129
............................ 1149, 1172, 1173, 1192, 1194

Ice - Once again. THANKS for your competent help!!!! The codes in my DSR922 manual were 3 digit. That`s why it wouldn`t work.

cool. I thought they were the same in both...guess not ;)

Glad you got it working...which reminds me. I gotta change the code in mine one of these days for the new TV I got ;)

cool. I thought they were the same in both...guess not ;)

Glad you got it working...which reminds me. I gotta change the code in mine one of these days for the new TV I got ;)

lol, i was thinking the same thing.

Ice, can we have a thread dedicated for pdfs of manuals that is stickied? This would be very useful.

I'll post the manuals that are in pdf....some links on the shaw site only open a new window (like how to program the remote)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)