DTE-7100 Digitrans receiver setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I find the signals using the Broadlogic Spectrum Analyzer. If I can't lock them using DVB or DVB-S2, I use the DVBTech card or Digitrains to see if it's DC2.

Does anyone have any experience feeding the output on these into a HDD200 decoder? Is there a way to use one of the outputs for the MMAP connection or is the hardware missing in the hdd200 for that? I see an eia232 ASYNC data port on this receiver.

Does anyone have any experience feeding the output on these into a HDD200 decoder?

I do not think that it is possible to use a commercial receiver with the HDD200. You will need either a HDD1000 or HDD1100 for your 7100 or you can connect a 4DTV receiver to either one. You can probably find other decoders on Ebay that will work with your Digitrans but I am not too familiar with them. Maybe someone else here knows a good choice.

I do not think that it is possible to use a commercial receiver with the HDD200. You will need either a HDD1000 or HDD1100 for your 7100 or you can connect a 4DTV receiver to either one. You can probably find other decoders on Ebay that will work with your Digitrans but I am not too familiar with them. Maybe someone else here knows a good choice.

AND your 7100 needs to have the ASI output jack to feed the transport stream to the HD decoder. Some do not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts