DTV and tvs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dohhead

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
costa rica
Hey All...just wondering if someone can tell me how many single DTV receivers can be activated on one residential account.
Appreciate all answers. Thanks in advance.

Dohhead

Hey All...just wondering if someone can tell me how many single DTV receivers can be activated on one residential account.
Appreciate all answers. Thanks in advance.

Dohhead

This is a question for Directv. Up to 4 for free, they'll normally offer 2 more standards free at time of install though

I don't think there is a hard limit. If you want to have more than about eight, I'm guessing they are going to take a close look at your installation. If they do all of the work, then you should be fine. If they set up a few for you, and you call in later and ask to activate a dozen more, they may balk.

I don't think there is a hard limit. If you want to have more than about eight, I'm guessing they are going to take a close look at your installation. If they do all of the work, then you should be fine. If they set up a few for you, and you call in later and ask to activate a dozen more, they may balk.

I'd think they'd refuse and send a tech out if you tried to activate a dozen lol

I'd say it depends which tech u get on the phone. If you get a keener your likely to get to flagged for stacking and a tech sent out.. If u get a sloth rep your likely to be ok lol

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You can have as many as you wanna pay for, really. If you are legit, I am sure they will keep taking your money for however many you wanna buy & have installed & pay for every month.

I have seen 18 on one account. They were all on one property, very large house with a pool house and a granny pad. I do belive the guy has something to do with the worlds of warcraft game. Ferrari 599 and california in the garage. All I know is I was happy all I had to do was drop off the equipment his installer was doing the rest.

Anyone ever use the solid signal quick activation hotline for activating new dtv and dish receivers? Is it all automated?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)