DTV has wrong service address - movers advantage anyone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrnick

Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Wisconsin
Okay so I've been trying to get a free DVR out of DTV - I setup an installation and then called back to cancel because it was 'too much money' - typically this is where they offer you a discount but the CSR wouldn't bite.

Anyways I moved last year and took advantage of the moving program for the free service and at the time they offered me a DVR upgrade for free - I think I just paid the $20 shipping at the time.

On my statement it still has my old address for the service and biling address, ethical concerns aside does anyone think they will notice that I moved to the same address twice? I know they have a separate 800 # set aside so I am thinking perhaps it's managed by another system and they might catch it.

tell them you are moving to your address and want to get service there. You can get their current promo The prem packages plus Sunday Ticket and Superfan for $59 month for 6 months. Swinggg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)