DTV HD $99 Customer Retention Program

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Other threads in this forum make mention to DirecTVs HD $99 Customer Retention Program.
Does anyone have details???
I`m a DTV subscriber wanting to upgrade to HD but the best offer I can get from DTV is $400 for a new triple LNB dish and HD receiver.
Dish currently has an offer thru Costco where there is no cost for the dish and receiver with a one year programming commitment. You can return the dish & receiver or keep them for a fee. I prefer to purchase the equipment.

don't fall for the Dish plan, why do you think they are giving them away for free? I hear stories everyday about people who wish they never signed up for that plan.

call directv and ask for customer rentention.. tell them you want the 99.00 hd receiver deal. You should get the receiver, new dish, and installation for 99.00.. I also got free showtime for 6 months.. You have to agree to the hd package for a year.. Hundreds of people have got this deal.. If they say no, ask for a supervisor.. The way they work it is they charge you around $450.00 and then give you a credit for 351.00..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts