DTV HR22 Remote Codes For Hannspree XV???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kjm8888

Original poster
Dec 9, 2008
Hi! I'm new here and have had a great time reading the forums but I have a problem that I haven't seen discussed yet. I have just upgraded my DTV receiver to the HR22 HD DVR unit and am loving all the HD on my Hannspree XV 37" LCD tv. Unfortunately, the supplied remote (RC64R) will not work with my tv. None of the 3 supplied codes for Hannspree by DirecTV work. Does anyone here have this tv and know a working code? I'm about to upgrade my mom's receiver for Christmas and she has the same tv. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try doing a code search if the listed codes do not work. The instructions are built into the box but i'll throw them out there really fast

Push top selector switch all the way to tv

Hold down mute and select button at the same time. The green light at tv should flash twice

Press 991 on the remote then press 1 then PWR

Now slowly tap the ch. up button this toggles through different codes

If you find the right code the tv will shut off. Make sure you do not miss the code by pressing ch. up again. Once the tv turns off stop pressing ch. up. Press the select key to save the code. Try pressing PWR again to see if the tv responds. If if does your good to go. If not then you may be SOL. DTV does not guarantee their remotes work every tv.

Thanks, JDC! I had tried this earlier but I guess I gave up too soon. I tried it again and, after 30 minutes, The TV finally turned off! Perserverence pays! :clap

After you went through that process, you could have listed the code here , so the rest of the Hannspree Xv owners wouldn't have to go through the same process. Thanks for nothing!!!:confused::confused:

I saw you bumped a thread from nearly a year and a half ago to complain about the OP not posting the code. :eek:

I happen to have a Hanns-G monitor. I've learned that basically Hannspree, Hanns-G and I-Inc are the same company. For anyone looking for remote codes for those, if any of the 3 are listed, I'm guessing they'll probably work.

After you went through that process, you could have listed the code here , so the rest of the Hannspree Xv owners wouldn't have to go through the same process. Thanks for nothing!!!:confused::confused:

That process toggles through codes until you find the right one. It does not, however, display those codes. So there's no way to give it to you. I guess you'll just have to go through the same drudgery that we did.

That process toggles through codes until you find the right one. It does not, however, display those codes. So there's no way to give it to you. I guess you'll just have to go through the same drudgery that we did.

You can blink back the code:

1. tv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 0
4. press the #1 key, count the blinks, it will be one
5. press the #2 key, count the blinks
6. press the #3 key, count the blinks
7. press the #4 key, count the blinks
8. press the #5 key, count the blinks

kjm8888;

Please use process described by Edmund to list the successsful code you're using here for the rest of the Hannsprre Xv -Directv users. That process was described in the Directv literature, just below the process you used to achieve your success. I guess you didn't read that far.

There are codes listed, they just don't work on Hannspree Xv Tvs

Webdog;

There are 3 codes listed(11348, 11351, 11352), they just don't work on Hannspree's Xv tvs.
kjm8888 appears to be the only success story i've located on the web.
I 've made 3 long fruitless attempts at the process at which he succeeded,
hence the desired for him to share that valued information. It appears that he didn't know how to actually get the numbers to share them, but that information was just below the description of the process he used to achieve sucess.

Webdog;

There are 3 codes listed(11348, 11351, 11352), they just don't work on Hannspree's Xv tvs.
kjm8888 appears to be the only success story i've located on the web.
I 've made 3 long fruitless attempts at the process at which he succeeded,
hence the desired for him to share that valued information. It appears that he didn't know how to actually get the numbers to share them, but that information was just below the description of the process he used to achieve sucess.

If you have RC65 remote, it adds code 11745.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)