Dtv installation help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pixa241

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2011
Tulare ca
Ok so i have an appmnt next friday for dtv to come and install. I want my billing cycle to at closes to thr end of month as possible. Can i reschedule for an earlier date lile monday or tuesday and still have my biling cycle atart at the end of yhe month

Have you tried calling and asking about having the billing cycle adjusted to where you want it? That might be the easiest solution.

Have you tried calling and asking about having the billing cycle adjusted to where you want it? That might be the easiest solution.
What Chip said +
Directv will offer automatic payment from a CC, debit card or bank account. They will deduct on any day you say.......pretty sure about that. Also you can manage your account on line and get a paperless bill.

So, what Chip said............but get installed first...how are you fixed for trees and other obstacles to the South and a little east (for CA)?

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)