DTV lies ..again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We have another winner. TDS4182. I have gotten out of the Satellite business and guess thats why i am sick of the companies throwing out half truths.

So if you got out why are you hear complaining?
Either a waste of time, or trolling.

Please GROW up i am not a kid trying to stir the pot. I sell either DTV or Dish i Dont like either DTV or DISH to mislead the public.

Maybe as you get older you will understand DTV vs. DISH is just like Ford and Chevy and i can tell you drive a ford!

I am mature enough to ignore commercials and read for myself.
Nope don't drive a ford or Chevy. I don't get involved in that debate.

We have another winner. TDS4182. I have gotten out of the Satellite business and guess thats why i am sick of the companies throwing out half truths.

If you quit over that, then you will never work again for anyone; likely yourself included.

I am mature enough to ignore commercials and read for myself.

PLEASE from the man who didnt even know you get superfan free for a year. and then called in to try to get a refund.

That what i am talking about getting the right message out to the customers.

If you quit over that, then you will never work again for anyone; likely yourself included.

I didnt quit about that ...the money is just there like it once was.

That what i am talking about getting the right message out to the customers.

The superfan thing was something different if you want to go back an read through all my post. It had something to do with my HSP account.

Btw why are you still here anyway. You made some type of point i think, maybe,,, You were wrong, you were showed how you where wrong yet you persist. Now you are taking a stand for YOUR subs you signed up, because YOU neglected to tell them all the local affiliates are not on Directv. Dish lies, Direct lies blah blah blah give it a rest and head back over to the Dish forum.

Now you are taking a stand for YOUR subs you signed up, because YOU neglected to tell them all the local affiliates are not on Directv.

Sorry you are a usual wrong again. My customers are very happy with me and ALWAYS new what they could get and could not get. The problem is when DTV made a sell and lied to the customers. They were not mine.

I am here and will be here until i want to leave..Bruno

Sorry you are a usual wrong again. My customers are very happy with me and ALWAYS new what they could get and could not get. The problem is when DTV made a sell and lied to the customers. They were not mine.

I am here and will be here until i want to leave..Bruno

So if it doesn't have anything to do with you why are you complaining.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts