DTV Screensaver comes up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MacFanMR

Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
I have a system that was installed just a few weeks ago. Three boxes connected to a 3LNB oval dish. All works fine except one box keeps going to screen saver with the DTV logo floating around the screen. This logo came up during setup, but I see no reason for it to come up now. When I press a button on the remote, it clears and goes to the TV show showing. The sound from the show is audible while the screen saver is up.

I have it connected to a Tivo, so it is a problem as I will end up with recorded episodes of a logo floating around the screen. Is there any way to disable the screen saver? Any idea why it happens to one box, but not the other two?

Michael

it can be turned off. I do not remember where in the menu it was. Just read the owners manual.

no eric,

if the screen saver didnt come up, he'd have a black screen, there is something wrong with the IRD!

and that post was YESTERDAY.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)