DTV SlimLine Dish Install Video

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
rkr0923 said:
can't remember where but I saw it for sale on a web site, so yes, it's out there
Please post the link that you found the SLIMLINE at, SS has had the AT-9 since it first came out, I would imagine that they would also have the SL on thier site when available also.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
Please post the link that you found the SLIMLINE at, SS has had the AT-9 since it first came out, I would imagine that they would also have the SL on thier site when available also.

Jimbo

I had my upgrade system installed yesterday and asked the installer about the new slimline Dish. He said he has heard there is a new one coming out, but they have not been told anything about them yet.

lou_do said:
I had my upgrade system installed yesterday and asked the installer about the new slimline Dish. He said he has heard there is a new one coming out, but they have not been told anything about them yet.
Thats what I figured, no one has one so I would imagine they are not out.
When they come out I am sure there will be a thread talking about it specifically, then someone WITH ONE can post a picture with it on thier house, then I will believe that it is out.

Jimbo

I had my slimline installed in Chicago on 7/18 ... I'm going the roof on Thursday will take pictures of it.

Jace said:
I had my slimline installed in Chicago on 7/18 ... I'm going the roof on Thursday will take pictures of it.

Are you sure you don't have the slimline mixed up with the AT9? From the pics I've seen so far, the slimline doesn't have that additional LNB arm on the left side of the main arm. If what you say is true, get those pics up so we can check it out.

Jace said:
We haven't heard back from you yet....
I hope you didn't fall off the roof and break your leg or anything else for that matter !

Jimbo

charper1 said:
I was wondering what happened to this thread.
I think he discovered that he does have the AT-9 and has not replied ...
Thats OK, we all make mistakes from time to time...

But if he DOES have the slimline, I wouild love to see it.

Jimbo

I've been checking channel 578 recently. They're still showing the install video for the AT9. I'm sure they'll have something for the slimline about the time it's released. We'll see. :D

Time to bring the thread back from the dead since the HR20 is now out. Rumor had it that this new dish would be released around the same time as the HR20. Anyone? Anything on the Install Videos? I'm not into the 3am channel 578 viewing.

Last edited:
There are about 5 other thread (back as far as a month and a half or so ago) showing photos of user installs, its dimensions, etc. DirecTV has stated, as have many of the installers that post here, that they will be released only as the supply of the older version 5LNB dish dwindles out. They are not going to dump the old ones just ti install the new design and have all that gear seemingly go to waste.

Time to bring the thread back from the dead since the HR20 is now out. Rumor had it that this new dish would be released around the same time as the HR20. Anyone? Anything on the Install Videos? I'm not into the 3am channel 578 viewing.

I tried setting it for my Media Center PC to record and got a message that I had not subscribed to that channel. So it appears to be restricted.

SlimLine dish insatllation

Hi. I am new here, and was trying to find the video on the installation of the new Directv slim line satellite dish.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)