Dual HWS issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I have 2 HWS that I use to record. When trying to watch recordings one the "other" HWS, I continue to have problems. Most of the time, when I hit stop, the screen does not give you the option for -delete, dvr, live tv, etc. The only way that I can clear the screen is to use the guide, go to live tv or hit the dvr button again.

Anyone else have this same issue?

I’m having the same problem. When I’m done viewing a recording stored on the “other” HWS and press STOP, the screen just freezes. I can press DVR and start watching another recording on either DVR but if it’s on the “other” HWS it will freeze when I press STOP. If it’s on the HWS in front of me, I get the option to delete/dvr/live tv. If i press DVR and select the “other” DVR to delete the recording I just finished watching, I can’t. DELETE is not an option once I navigate to the recording. The hopper thinks I’m still watching the recoding. I have to start watching another recording before I can delete.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)