Dual Live Buffers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

callmebob

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
US
I just read at avsforum that dual live buffers are now in testing for the HRxx boxes. Is that true?

So, if the CE guys verify the DLB works without issue, how long might it be before there is a general release which might include this feature ?

But how well is the other stuff in this CE cycle going? Everything in this cycle needs to be right before it goes national. I guess D* could remove things that are still defective, but if they did that they would have to do more regression testing to make sure that they didn't break anything while removing features.

But how well is the other stuff in this CE cycle going? Everything in this cycle needs to be right before it goes national. I guess D* could remove things that are still defective, but if they did that they would have to do more regression testing to make sure that they didn't break anything while removing features.

so far it's going well but i'm sure there will be at least a few more tweaks to the current cycle. i'm very impressed!

How's the speed performance?

it was very very bad at 1st but by sunday for some reason it really improved. so far performance has been normal:up for others it's still very slow. i almost had to go back to the NR on saturday. been really good for the last few days.

I wish they would fix the remote responsiveness, it's really bad of late.

i still think this is just lack of processing power. there's only so much you can do via firmware. with some software updates it does improve but it's never great as it should be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts