Duke home court bias.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
Am I the only one who is getting sick of the homer calls that Duke seems to get in Cameron.That first half I just watched was pathetic. John Cahill must have a dinner date with Coach K after the game.

It's unfortunate, but ALL teams get "home cooking" calls...ESPECIALLY in basketball and football. Seem teams, I am convinced there are agendas against. I have always thought there has been a vendetta against my Raiders and The U.

But some(who aren't fans of those teams), say it's me.

It isn't you Salsa, it is a very apparent home cookin' advantage. And none is more obvious then the Dukies i Cameron.

...I have ALWAYS noticed that. Hell they get MORE than their share on the road. I watched when Duke came down here....they got ALOT of calls against The U. Now I am not a big U basketball fan...I watched the game and they were getting calls you usually get AT HOME....but on the road.

VaTech went 2-15 from 3-point range.

IMHO, this sounds like sour grapes.

Maybe if they shot better than 32 percent...

"Home court bias" sounds like a cover-up for "we couldn't shoot well."

Yeah, it's not like one college is the only victim of home cout bias. And Sabres also has a point, it's a convenient excuse when your team doesn't play well. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts