Dumb question...Just wondering though...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I recently just had a baby girl and to save some money I decided to downgrade from Everything pack to top 250.

My question is: With the top 250, encore comes with that but why is it the west coast feed??? Thanks in advance.

1st post but long time fan of this site. Also I asked about other HD channels and the Dish rep didn't know (big suprise there); and I know everyone knows about this but the dish rep offered my cinimax for .01 for a year if i went to paperless billing and autopay...i didn't know they were still offering that.

Again thanks in advance!!!

I recently just had a baby girl and to save some money I decided to downgrade from Everything pack to top 250.

My question is: With the top 250, encore comes with that but why is it the west coast feed??? Thanks in advance.

1st post but long time fan of this site. Also I asked about other HD channels and the Dish rep didn't know (big suprise there); and I know everyone knows about this but the dish rep offered my cinimax for .01 for a year if i went to paperless billing and autopay...i didn't know they were still offering that.

Again thanks in advance!!!

This was discussed a while back in another thread. Here is the link to that thread. The explanation begins at post #7.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/109879-tmc-east-west.html

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)