Dumb question...Just wondering though...

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I recently just had a baby girl and to save some money I decided to downgrade from Everything pack to top 250.

My question is: With the top 250, encore comes with that but why is it the west coast feed??? Thanks in advance.

1st post but long time fan of this site. Also I asked about other HD channels and the Dish rep didn't know (big suprise there); and I know everyone knows about this but the dish rep offered my cinimax for .01 for a year if i went to paperless billing and autopay...i didn't know they were still offering that.

Again thanks in advance!!!

I recently just had a baby girl and to save some money I decided to downgrade from Everything pack to top 250.

My question is: With the top 250, encore comes with that but why is it the west coast feed??? Thanks in advance.

1st post but long time fan of this site. Also I asked about other HD channels and the Dish rep didn't know (big suprise there); and I know everyone knows about this but the dish rep offered my cinimax for .01 for a year if i went to paperless billing and autopay...i didn't know they were still offering that.

Again thanks in advance!!!

This was discussed a while back in another thread. Here is the link to that thread. The explanation begins at post #7.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/109879-tmc-east-west.html

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts