DVB software that works with USALS

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I use my skywalker-1 with tsreader to move my motor. I fudged the lat to get the numbers a little better but it works awesome. moves my motor even a little faster then my fortec mercury II

Ok. That's a good answer. I can try that.

What about cards that use a BDA driver? (Specifically Profs 7301 )

Anyone drive a USALS motor with that and software "X"?

keep in mind that BDA does not officaly support Diseqc commands, manufacturers realize this is pivotal to fta markets though and have added unofficial support through their BDA drivers for it. It is not standardized though so its tricky. The tuner driver must support diseqc, and the software must support that manufacturers implementation of diseqc function calls.

ie, Prof 7500 BDA driver supports diseqc commands, and progdvb supports prof 7500 bda diseqc extensions. tsreader supports BDA, but not Prof's diseqc extensions. So just because the Prof 7500 supports diseqc doesnt mean all software will know how to use it.

Thats the problem with unstandard drivers.

I blame MS lol. Thanks for a standard that doesnt do even the basics we need it to forcing users to write unstandard functions defeating the whole point of being standardized. the linux community has had this under wraps for years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts