DVR Advantage now AT200 min?

trumpit

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 21, 2003
Northern California
As an existing Dish customer I thought I could sign up for DVR Advantage for AT100, locals, and DVR fee for $39.99/ mo. However now the Dish website shows the minimum at AT200 at $49.99 / mo ($39.99 for new subs). Can I still get the AT100 for $39.99 ?
Thanks, Tom

As an existing Dish customer I thought I could sign up for DVR Advantage for AT100, locals, and DVR fee for $39.99/ mo. However now the Dish website shows the minimum at AT200 at $49.99 / mo ($39.99 for new subs). Can I still get the AT100 for $39.99 ?
Thanks, Tom
DVR Advantage has always been AT200 minimum.

I called tonight and they confirmed it was available to existing customers and you can actually sign up for it online as I went to the dvr page where they advertised the 49.99 plan and there was a link for more info and when you log in to your account from that link you have to option to sign up for it.

I have a question on the DVRadvantage package.

Have been a E sub for over six years. I have the AT 250 w/locals. A 501 and a 721. If I replace one of these receivers with a 622/722 other than the $20.HD fee what addl. fees will I have with the HD receiver such as Lease fee, DVR fee, HD enableing fee?

I have a question on the DVRadvantage package.

Have been a E sub for over six years. I have the AT 250 w/locals. A 501 and a 721. If I replace one of these receivers with a 622/722 other than the $20.HD fee what addl. fees will I have with the HD receiver such as Lease fee, DVR fee, HD enableing fee?

With DVR advantage you will hopefully not see any additional nuisance fees. There is supposedly no lease fee on the primary receiver, which will be your new HD receiver. DVR Advantage includes one DVR fee, which will be for the 622/722 since the 501/721 never had any DVR fees. HD enabling fee is only for those without the $20 HD package who only want HD locals, etc. You would pay the same 2nd receiver fee you're paying now for the 501/721 you will keep. Make sure you keep the 622/722 plugged into a phone line or the Internet or you'll see an extra $5 program access fee since it's a 2 room receiver.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)