DVR function gone on 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rhdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
I had this problem last couple of days, hard reset usually takes care of it. Now nothing does it and the reset takes 45 minutes! I can watch TV but am out of luck on interactive , and DVR function. Hard Drive system check in green, but it will not let me do a hard drive diag(greyed out). Guide info seems to be there but sometimes tells me it is outdated, an update does no good. I have already called for A new 722. After listening to a scripted trouble shooting CSR:mad:, he finally agreed to send me a New one. I think my hard drive has taken a dive. CSR(script) could not verify. Anyone have any other Ideas??

Sounds like your hard drive is gone and the receiver is just acting as a tuner only. It happened on my 622 about 15 months ago. Replacement needed.

Thanks guys. Got one on the way. I was just glad to be able to watch HD. That 45 minutes of boot time scared the @#* out of me.You do not know how much the DVR functions mean to you until they are gone. Lost a bundle of great movies. This will truly end my Voom(monstershd) viewing as they went with the harddrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts