DVR function gone on 722

rhdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
I had this problem last couple of days, hard reset usually takes care of it. Now nothing does it and the reset takes 45 minutes! I can watch TV but am out of luck on interactive , and DVR function. Hard Drive system check in green, but it will not let me do a hard drive diag(greyed out). Guide info seems to be there but sometimes tells me it is outdated, an update does no good. I have already called for A new 722. After listening to a scripted trouble shooting CSR:mad:, he finally agreed to send me a New one. I think my hard drive has taken a dive. CSR(script) could not verify. Anyone have any other Ideas??

Sounds like your hard drive is gone and the receiver is just acting as a tuner only. It happened on my 622 about 15 months ago. Replacement needed.

Thanks guys. Got one on the way. I was just glad to be able to watch HD. That 45 minutes of boot time scared the @#* out of me.You do not know how much the DVR functions mean to you until they are gone. Lost a bundle of great movies. This will truly end my Voom(monstershd) viewing as they went with the harddrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts