Status
Please reply by conversation.

fred555

Pub Member
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 18, 2014
77W
DW on 103W 3740 V 29260 has an EPG with full detailed descriptions of the program, current and next.
Never seen this on FTA before, pretty cool.

Reactions: KE4EST
Amiko Mini HD SE. I can hit the info button twice and get the full description, or go into EPG where I see the title and click the OK (Big Round Button) button to get the full description. Currently DW news is on without description, but the Next program in the EPG does. The program before the news had a description. EPG data is only available for current and next program.

Just noticed in the info screen you can use the right arrow to get description of the next program, then go left to get back to current description.

This description was about a page and a half.

epg.jpg

Hmm, I've got no EPG here at all on the HDVR3500. Left the receiver on DW for 15 min or so, nothing.

So I guess you learned that fragrant grains were put on the fire and it made people smell good, hence para fuma, or "with the smoke" or something?

Reactions: Jason S
You said you where on DW for about 15 minutes, seeing what you learned form the program that was on at the time, the history of perfumes.

LOL...I left it on DW, but I wasn't paying attention to what was on, I went out and got some wood for the stove and some other stuff and then checked the EPG when I was done, no EPG, so I switched back over to what I had on before. I was reading your post and I was thinking, what the #@ll is he talking about? :biggrin

DW on 103W 3740 V 29260 has an EPG with full detailed descriptions of the program, current and next.
Never seen this on FTA before, pretty cool.
....and dishes that have not been to 103 in a while, have moved there to see what this EPG thing is. :)

Reactions: . Raine
Yup, guide shows up on my Openbox S9 also. First time I ever saw that, but then again I never really looked for it before. Have to check out some others once in a while I guess.

The BFBS mux on 40.5 ° W has a very nice EPG of all their channels. Frustrating to look at because all the channels are scrambled. :-(

Reactions: . Raine
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)