Status
Please reply by conversation.

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
Is EMAN Tech still in business? Need to order a new Stab motor. Is this the best source for the real Italian Stab?

Yes, in Canada. I prefer to give our US market the business first but will go to the best deal if it works.

I went ahead and ordered from Eman Tech. due to the best price. Their phone goes to voicemail and my emails were not answered. We will see if it gets shipped, maybe they are on vacation or something. If this does not work out, back to another source.

Canadian supplier says out of stock. Bet the price changes once back IN stock... Is a good price though if true. Best to order locally when ever viable option.

I guess they are still in business, I ordered from their website. All the email from PayPal said was refund in progress due to out of stock. No communication from EMAN directly. They never responded to my questions through the website and their phone goes to voicemail.

Went the eBay route for a HH-120, $139.98 shipped. eBay id electorica out of Canada. Forgot to add, yes they have them in stock.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)